One house gutted

[ Karda Natam ]
DUMPORIJO, Oct 4: A house at Abotani Colony in Dumporijo was burnt down to ashes on Wednesday at around 4.30 AM.
Reportedly, household items comprising both movable and immovable property have been completely burnt down and the family has been rendered homeless.
Dumporijo ADC, Otem Jamoh informed that based on the information shared by the victim family, an electric short circuit is believed to have caused the incident.
He also informed that due to absence of proper road, fire tenders could not reach the accident spot on time.
Further, the ADC said that an official team has visited the spot for site verification to ascertain the damage.
In the meantime, immediate relief has been provided to the victim.